Sunday, July 31, 2011

I get by with a little help from my friends

Last night was the first Friday night I had had off work in three months, so I celebrated accordingly with a girls night, obvs. Two sorority sisters who are near and dear to my heart, Katie and Lauren, along with a bottle of Barefoot really did the trick. There was gossip, music talk, movie talk, school talk, and an ice cream run in the rain somewhere in the middle. Because let's face it, we're sorority girls.

 Katie and I at semi formal

Lauren and I celebrating a Stanley Cup vistory


But a few glasses deep, the real talk started, which of course centers around one thing, boys and the games they play. And like any good friends, they gave me some good advice. Here goes....

1. A pros and con's list comparing two things (such as, oh I don't know, boys) should always include how you, the decid-ee, feel about each boy, er thing. Otherwise it's a little useless.

2. It's better to find things out sooner, rather than later, when it comes to how a boy may, or may not, feel about you.

and 3. If someone is stringing you along, you should probably stop being pulled.

Of course, I have yet to take any of this sound advice, except maybe a few revisions to a certain list, but I'm sure one of these days I'll wise up.

No comments:

Post a Comment