Tuesday, August 2, 2011

True love does exist!

Guess what?! ASHLEY PICKED JP! and if she can find love, I now feel confident that I can too. Even if he isn't as gorgeous as Jp, or Ben, or Constantine.


Adorbs, yes?


Tonight was a wonderful night filled with sisters, wine, pasta, cookies, and the Bachelorette. I couldn't have asked for anything better. One thing I did notice, however, was how invested we all were in who Ashley would choose. It kind of stunned me when even I started to tear up during the engagement. What is it about reality tv, and this show in particular that gets us so worked up. We don't know these people, we're aware that 98% of it is scripted, and we all know the success rate of these Bachelor shows is about one in a million.

I guess it must be that I'm so bored with my own love life, I feel the need to follow someone else's. This, my friends, is sad. Why can't I find a good guy who wants to be MY good guy? And moreover, why am I so done with being alone. When I'm in a relationship (especially my last one) all I want is to be single. But it's been about 11 months, and I'm SO over it. I want flowers, and hugs, and kisses, and dates, and all that good stuff.

So from here on out, I'm on the hunt. If I'm feeling some way about someone, you better believe I'm gonna tell the poor guy. Because that's my biggest problem. I'm always second guessing my feelings and never trusting my gut.

So to sum up what I will do this week
1. I will tell a certain someone how I feel
2. I will eat healthier and gym regularly to work off this season of the Bachelorette's Monday night potlucks.
3. I will start to pack (less than a month til Tina's arrival and my big move!)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good game plan to me girl! Tell people how you feel! Remember the look on JP's face when Ashley told him she loved him?! He had been waiting so so long to hear it - go for it girlfriend! Fabulous night, fabulous friends. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy she chose him!! He is adorable and they are just adorable together! Hope you find your love soon!

    ReplyDelete