Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's been a minute

Sorry everyone! I took a little break while getting ready for the big move THIS FRIDAY! I am so excited to be moving, starting classes for my junior year (gasp) and getting back into sorority stuff (soon to come: a post on rush etiquette and proper behavior). 

Anywho, I wanted to devote this post to how EXCITED I am for fall! It's my second favorite season (second only to winter, don't worry I'll explain when the time is right). 

Here's a couple of my fave things...






1. Sorority rush... duh. NEW TURTLES! I love expanding the amazing group of women I am privileged to be a part of. As well as expanding the sorority fam. (I'm too young to be a grandbig, I'm too young to be a grandbig)

                                       Some DZ fam's before a Ke$ha concert (isn't my little one a doll?)




2. Pumpkin spice lattes!! A close second to my all time favorite, The Gingerbread Latte.











3. The colors, even though red, orange, and yellow are so unflattering on me... So I remind you all to not forget green (one of my, what I like to call "Power Colors", along with navy blue) It works well due to the leaves that are in the midst of changing. (hence the pic)


4. The crisp, cool air. I like to think of myself as fashionable, and I believe it is hard to be so in summer. It's basic logic; less clothes, less fashion involved. So break out the coats, scarves, gloves, and my favorite, hats!






5. The feeling of starting new. Yes I know, that's what New Year's is for. But until you finish school, September is the beginning of the year. New classes, teachers, schedules, EVERYTHING.

My best friend and our little's at our new member retreat last year
ON A GIANT PUMPKIN, can't get more autumn than that


These are a few of my favorite things (in singing tone). Get ready for the MUCH longer and MUCH more detailed list the day after Thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment