Thursday, August 4, 2011

Why I love my job

So, as stated earlier, this was officially the worst year of my life, and sadly it's far from over. But it's nights like tonight that remind me that not all is bad in the world.

As also stated earlier, I have a freaky weird obsession with ALL THINGS Sex and The City. I will make my daughters watch it to fully understand men because Carrie, Sam, Miranda, and Charlotte can teach them far more than I ever could. My life goal is to meet Sarah Jessica Parker, not just because of SATC, but because of her career, her life as a mother, and her all around grace and style. 



Try to tell me this women isn't perfect, I DARE YOU

Obsessed

Anyway, tonight at my mediocre part time job, I met a fan favorite cast member. No, not Smith. Not even Stanford. I MET ANTHONY. The only thing that would have been better would be SJP herself. Of course, his name isn't Anthony, it's Mario Cantone, and he was one of the sweetest guest I've ever encountered at the restaurant. It's moments like these when I remember how lucky I am and that there's a surprise around every corner, so I need to keep my head up!
Mario and I at Scampo

 "Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous."
Carrie Bradshaw
I live by this quote, and I encourage you all to do the same!



No comments:

Post a Comment