Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Busy is an understatement..

..But that's exactly what I've been!

Here's what's been going on:

1. SORORITY RECRUITMENT! As you all know I am a sister of Delta Zeta here at NU, and we just added 29 AMAZING new mem's this weekend. I love recruitment for so many reasons: sister bonding, gettting crafty, and of course new turtles!

2. New job! I have quit my high end hostessing job at one of the most famous restaurants in Boston to waitress at The Hill Tavern. Not so glamorous but so much fun! Come visit meee!

3. School has started. Not much on that front. It's school.....

Anyway, there may be a new boy on the horizon, I'll keep you updated ;)

This post goes out to Carolyn, author of sparkleglitterandshine.blogspot.com for keeping me on top of my blogging! Love you, twinny!

Philanthropy night <3

My little's first recruitment!

My lovely PC <3 Fall '09

All of my amazing sisters! And our new turtles!
xo, Beebs

No comments:

Post a Comment